Wednesday 30 October 2013

21 Day Project: Day 1

The Happiness Project is new to me. Have you heard of it? I decided to splurge and fork out $4.99 for the 21 day project - Get to Know Myself Better. I receive a daily email with a little exercise and in 21 days I will have a better idea about who Ashten is. Today it starts, I am going to boost my self knowledge! I received an email this morning with my first assignment.
Write Your 12 Personal Commandments: principles by which I try to live my life.
 
 
1.     Look on the bright side.
2.     Control less.
3.     Love more.
4.     The time is now. 
5.     Laughter is the best medicine.
6.     Be compassionate.
7.     Don’t be quick to judge.
8.     Be patient. 
9.     Be thankful.  
10.  Pay it forward.
11.  Reward yourself.
12.  Slow down. 

What would your 12 personal commandments be?

No comments:

Post a Comment