Wednesday 9 October 2013

Fun Facts

In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days.. Just kidding.

Born and raised in Houston, Texas.
Big sister to Corbin, Jillian and Jace.
Me and Corbin

Jillian
Jace

Daughter of Jana and Tom.
Family calls me A. Friends call me Sashten. (supposedly I can get a little sassy at times)
Graduated from Sam Houston State University in 2010 (Eat'em up Kats).
Member of Zeta Tau Alpha, pledge class of 2007.

I have a feeling the topics on this blog will be all over the place. I am going through a quarter life crisis and I plan to capture it all. There is no method to this madness. My spelling is horrible and my vocabulary is limited but I promise to keep it interesting!

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment