Monday 23 December 2013

Crazy Thoughts.

Sometimes when I am driving I get crazy thoughts. For example, I do not like to be window to window with the car next to me at red lights (or at any time). I either stop a couple feet ahead of them or behind. I think the other driver/passengers may try and pull a drive by or something. I think it will make it harder on them to shoot me if they cant see me.
As I am typing this I am realizing how crazy this sounds.
 
Also, when I am at a red light I leave plenty of space between me and the car in front. The van in the picture below is a little creepy. I pictured guys jumping out and high jacking my car. I always make sure I have enough room to drive around if I need to. But I just thought about the car in front reversing to trap me and then what do I do? Oh shit. I need a back up plan.
 
These paranoid thoughts really go through my head. Do things like this cross your mind?

Today starts my 10 day vacation from work!
& I leave for my SKI TRIP on Thursday!!!
 
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment