Friday 27 December 2013

How I made it to Denver.

So I don't think I have mentioned this before but my Grandma retired from continental airlines and has 4 buddy passes which allows 4 people to fly stand by for a year. She gave me a buddy pass this year since I travel often and I can go see my little brother in Indianapolis as much as possible. Having this pass is really great because I fly for free but i take the chances of the flight being full. 

Yesterday my flight was at 3:45. I got to the airport in plenty of time, checked my bags and made my way to the gate to find out the flight was full. The next flight was at 7.... I was not looking forward to sitting around until 7. One of the ladies working the gate goes,"There is a delayed flight heading to Denver at gate C17 if you can make it there fast enough." Bush Contenental Airport is huge and I was in terminal E and ran to terminal C. Flats are not ideal running shoes and my shins were on fire. I made it to the gate in time and boarded the plane. Thank God. & since the flight was over an hour late they were giving away free liquor. Only the best for United travelers. 


I got to track the flight progress. 


And I made it to Denver, got on a little shuttle and met Ashton & her family in Winter Park. 


It is beautiful here! 


Tonight we are going toobing and we will hit the slopes tomorrow! 

Hope everyone is having a great day & thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment