Tuesday 10 December 2013

I sang Happy Birthday to myself.....

 My Birthday weekend was a blast. 48 hours packed full of alcohol & girl time. So fun.
 Friday we headed down to Galveston. Denae picked me up and you would think we were going somewhere for a week. Once all the girls arrived we went out on the town & here are 43270 pictures from the weekend.
 
 
We came super prepared.
Started off the night with some shots
 
photo prop

Out at dinner

This drink was amazing.

 
Xtina & I

Us 3 have been friends for 16 years!
We did a little reinactment of an old photo. I cannot stop laughing at this.


 
 Friday night we got home from bar hopping and my friends lit the candles on my cake and started singing. I decided to join in on the song and I stole the show. I sang happy birthday to myself in my opra voice. I wish I had this on video. YouTube worthy for sure.
 
SATURDAY
We woke up to this kind of weather. Since it wasnt raining we hit up the strand for some food and shopping.
 
 


Cute litte sign.

Then we came back to the condo & hung out for a bit before we hit up the bars again.

Two girls in the front win the drunk eyes prize.

Add caption
 
Sunday I got home, umpacked, got a pedicure & went to sleep at 7. Exhausted.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
 




1 comment:

  1. So that's where all the alcohol in the state of tx went!
    Glad you had a great weekend with your friends!

    ReplyDelete