Friday 13 December 2013

It Is Finally Friday!

This week went by slowwwwwwwwwww. TGIF.
 
Anyone have any great plans for this weekend??
 
I am headed to my Mom's house tonight to have dinner & decorate the family Christmas tree. Just a little tradition. This is the night when my mom attempts to bribe us to get our picture with Santa at the effing mall. We are 25, 22 & 13. We. Will. Not. Give. In.
We have taken pictures with Santa every year at the mall and we are over it.
I actually cannot believe we agreed to it last year.
It is a tad embarrassing to be waiting in line to see Santa in your 20's & its not like we have a baby with us.. nope just all of us old people standing in line with our mother.
Not happening again.
 
Then my little sister is staying the night. I cannot wait to hang out with this little diva.
 
 
 
I have made it very clear that it is my Birthday Month.
I promise this will be the last time I mention it.
Since all of my frivolous money goes to Express they showed their appreciation by sending me a $40.00 gift card for my Birthday + I had $15.00 reward cash to spend. So, last night after dinner I decided I would stop in to see what they had I haven't already bought.
& Everything in the store was 40% OFF! Soooo.. I got 2 pairs of jeans, 2 tops and some accessories.
 
 
HIGH RISE ANKLE JEAN LEGGING
 
 HIGH RISE ANKLE JEAN LEGGING
 
STUDDED SCOOP NECK GRAPHIC TEE - BRIT LIPS
Shirt only
(MINUS THE) LEATHER TRIM DENIM SHIRT
Shirt only
FRAYED OBLONG SCARF - EMERALD GREEN
 
SHORT SPIKE AND RHINESTONE NECKLACE
 
FACETED STRETCH BRACELET
In black
 
& this is my jam of the week.
Does anyone else look up song lyrics?
Some lyrics are tricky (or my ears are bad), so I did today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment