Monday 17 February 2014

I cannot party like I used to.. But I try

I will be posting from my phone for a while - more on that story tomorrow- so excuse the horrible grammer and small amount of texts. 

Let's start with valentines day. I went out with these two lovely ladies in Houston... Ran into a bunch of college friends, took too many shots and had a hangover alllllllllll day Saturday. I cannot party like I used to. 




I was useless on Saturday. 

I went to my friends engagement party & Here are some pictures. 
I think it turned out really cute and this little club house on the lake was the perfect location! 









HAPPY MONDAY Y'ALL!!! 

And tomorrow I'll get y'all up to date on why I'll be using my phone for the next 2 weeks... I had the craziest morning.









No comments:

Post a Comment