Tuesday 18 March 2014

My mind was blown

The Miley concert was effing amazing, probably the best concert I have EVER been to.. and I went to see George Strait last year, so that tells you how bad-ass it was. I was in awe the entire time. At one point Nicole and I looked at each other and were just speechless.  
 
 
So glad I got to go with these girls.
 
balloons galore
 

And then there was 2 guys who showed up to the concert all alone... I asked if they lost a bet and they cocked an attitude and those punks informed me that "the guy to girl ratio is like 1 to 3 so who is the stupid one?" They were young and dumb and pretty much put me in my place.

Just trying to sneak a pic of them..
 
Balloons: pre concert
Face: the tongue was a slide that she slid out onto the stage on. (which I thought was brilliant)
Wolf: Cant be tamed
& Grand Finale

And then she sang Party in the USA and everyone freaked.
 
Grand Finale

I would go to the concert again tonight if I could. It was just so great.

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

& It is almost April.. this year is flying by!





1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun. I'm not the biggest Milry fan, but I heard she puts on a rockin show. So fun for you and your girls!!!

    Are you on ig? I need to follow you.

    ReplyDelete