Monday 7 April 2014

30 days.

This past weekend was pretty great.. Friday I had dinner and drinks with a friend and got to meet the new man she is talking to. Saturday, Direct TV sent someone out to fix the satellite (and you know I cant live without my TV). Then I hit up some shops down the road and found some new work clothes. Those dresses were only 30 bones from Old Navy & they are perfect for work with a sweater & they were on sale at JC Penny for $15.00. win, win.
 

 
I had to do a little dog walking this weekend for a friend who was out of town......

 
& they cried as they watched me walk away through the window....


& Princess gave someone the wrong address...
 


Big News!

I started a 30 day cleanse today.
 
For the next 30 days I will...
  • not drink alcohol (my liver needs a serious break)
  • eat clean
  • work out regularly
  • start running again
  • & blog more :)
Hope everyone has a great week!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the 30 day cleans idea! So great! And OMG....princess that's so funny. And yes blog more,love your posts!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been pondering a cleanse! Excited to read about!

    ReplyDelete