Monday 10 November 2014

Wish List

I need to go shopping... or better yet, put this on my Christmas list. 


These are the cutest pants/leggings from the Limited.
A friend had them on the other day
and she said they are so comfy. 

Jessica Simpson Claudette d´Orsay Pumps
& these would be perfect with those pants....


PALEVEN
Who wouldn't want these?!
NYDIARWEN
Currently my tan flats are wrecked and I need these bad boys.
Gianni Bini Robynn Pointed-Toe Pumps
Love. These.
Gianni Bini Raevin Pointed-Toe Flats
& these.

Jessica Simpson Avalona Tall Stretch Boots
These have a stretchy lining on the back = great for larger calves!
 

If you cant tell, I haven't got new shoes in a while. I wouldn't mind adding a few new pair to my collection.

Shoe shopping (minus actually buying anything) made my Monday a little better!







No comments:

Post a Comment